1.04.2013

Foto Friday | MUSIC | The Yes Way

The Yes Way (Isadora) at Shadow Lounge by Janine Bonilla

Last Summer, I met a great band from NYC called The Yes Way as they were making their way around the country.  I snapped this picture of them at the Shadow Lounge - one of my favorite spots to see live music!! They have since then changed their name to Isadora and have been featured in magazines such as Interview and W.  Oh how I miss live music in the Summer....




Foto Friday is a way to highlight local photographers - If you are interested in featuring YOUR photography on Foto Friday, please submit your photo as well as a small paragraph about yourself along with contact info to:  thepghlook@gmail.com

It must be your own work and has to be conducive to either style, music, art, or culture in Pittsburgh - be creative! 


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been interviewing musicians for over 20 years now, but I’m still no clearer about whether I’m doing it properly. When the allotted time begins and a PR beckons me into the hotel suite, it’s just me and my subject. I might exchange glances with the previous guy as he bundles his Dictaphone into his bag and says his thank yous. music t-shirts

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...