1.29.2014

The Look | Springtime Sneak Peak: ModCloth "Day at the Parade" Dress



Oh I am SO over this Polar Vortex nonsense.  The best thing to do at this point is to push through it and hope for an early Spring.  I've been daydreaming a lot about what I'll be wearing this Spring and only one thing comes to mind: color.  I'm usually more of a neutral type girl, but this year I plan on adding pops of color and more prints to my wardrobe.

 My friends at ModCloth have given me a colorful sneak peak at one of their newest pieces; a fresh, bright, sunny dress perfect for any early Spring event that you might be attending.  Pair this with a colorful cardigan and some darling accessories and watch your Winter blues melt away.

I made this look for ModCloth's "Uniquely You" Campaign.  Tell me what you think!

Be sure to check out ModCloth for more gorgeous Springtime apparel.
ModCloth Day at the Parade Dress


Cable cardigan
modcloth.com


Fancy footwear
modcloth.com


Chain purse
modcloth.com


Ivory jewelry
modcloth.com


Gold pendant necklace
modcloth.com


Umbrella
modcloth.com


Cat eye sunglasses
modcloth.com


Lime Crime lip stain
modcloth.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...